It’s officially Autumn and we have 3 tasty fall recipes that pair perfectly with CBD!
When the leaves start falling and the wind starts blowing, there’s nothing better than the comfort of a delicious treat.
If it’s warm, sweet and spiced, it’ll probably suffice for a fall treat, but we have some particularly delicious recipes! We’ve taken some of the classic fall flavors and added a beneficial twist.
Fall is a lovely season, but it’s also the time of year when people tend to get sick. The transition from the hot summer to chilly autumn is difficult on the body. This means it’s important for you to pay extra-attention to your health and wellness.
The 3 delicious recipes present the fall flavors you know and love with a beneficial boost of cannabidiol. If you want to indulge in the flavor of fall while treating your body to a hearty helping of CBD, you’re going to love what we have in store for you!
Mint Chocolate CBD Snickerdoodles
There’s nothing like the smell of fresh baked cookies. The sweet aroma floating around the house is almost as warming as the fireplace.
These delicious CBD cookies will take your fall indulgences to the next level. Not only do you get to enjoy a warm, freshly baked cookie, but you’ll be doing your body a favor.
Snickerdoodles are a classic fall cookie. They have just the right balance of sweet and spice. This recipe also happens to have a little something extra!
I love tinkering with traditional recipes and adapting them to a particular season or occasion, and this recipe for mint chocolate CBD snickerdoodles might just be my magnum opus.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 24 cookies
Recommended CBD: Lazarus Naturals Full Spectrum Chocolate Mint Tincture
- ¾ cup of unsalted butter
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 ¼ tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 Lazarus Naturals full spectrum chocolate mint tincture
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Add butter and sugar to a mixing bowl and cream them.
- Add in your egg and vanilla extract
- Stir until texture is consistent and creamy.
- Add in all of your dry ingredients.
- Use a mixer, or stir until you have the perfect consistency.
- Scoop cookie dough onto greased baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle each cookie with a dropper full of Lazarus Naturals chocolate mint full spectrum CBD tincture.
OG Kush Vape Juice and Spiced Waffles
Fall mornings are the best. Nothing makes you want to stay in bed more than cold weather and warm blankets. Fortunately, this delicious recipe will help you get out of bed and get your day started right!
When there’s the promise of spiced waffles and a few puffs from an OG vape waiting for you, you’ll be eager to get up and indulge.
There’s a long standing tradition of enjoying a bong with a blintz, but this non-intoxicating vape and a waffle is the perfect alternative for the health conscious individual.
If you love waffles, this is a recipe that shouldn’t be missed!
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 4 Waffles
Recommended CBD: CBDfx CBD+Terpenes OG Kush Vape Pen
- ⅔ Cup of all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- ⅛ teaspoon of salt
- Pinch of ground white pepper
- Pinch of freshly ground cloves
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- ½ stick of high quality unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons of pure honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Grease and preheat waffle iron.
- Mix the eggs, vanilla, honey, and all other “wet” ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk until the texture is consistent.
- Add “dry” ingredients one at a time while continuing to whisk.
- When the consistency is right, pour ¼ of the batter into your waffle iron.
- Enjoy with your preferred syrup and a delicious OG vape pen!
Vanilla CBD Coffee with a Pumpkin Spice Twist
If you’re looking for the perfect way to start your fall days, this is the coffee for you! This recipe combines the most popular fall flavor with the incredible power of CBD. For a perfectly energized morning full of fall spice, make yourself a cup of vanilla CBD coffee with a pumpkin spice twist!
Cook Time: 4 Minutes
Prep Time: 1 Minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Recommended CBD: Green Roads Vanilla CBD Coffee
- 1 Whole Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Pinch of nutmeg
- Pumpkin Spice
- Green Roads Vanilla CBD Coffee
- Brew CBD coffee as usual.
- Add a hearty pinch of pumpkin spice powder.
- Top with whipped cream
- Garnish with nutmeg and a cinnamon stick.
If you’re interested in experimenting with some delicious fall recipes, check out our complete selection of premium CBD oil!