Charlottes Web – CBD Tincture – Full Spectrum Olive Oil (Natural) – 17mg/1mL
AVAILABILITY: Usually ships same-day when ordered by 2pm PST, Mon-Fri
Does not ship to the following states: ID
OLIVE OIL (NATURAL) CBD OIL: 17MG CBD/1ML
Not quite sure where to start with hemp extracts with naturally occurring CBD? This CBD oil is a great option and a fan favorite, providing more than twice the CBD than our 7mg hemp extract.
More than just CBD: Charlotte’s Web extracts contain CBD plus other naturally occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, essential fatty acids, and more in every serving.
Our premium hemp extract with CBD is designed to help:
- Support a sense of calm for focus*
- Manage everyday stresses*
- Recovery from exercise-induced inflammation*
- Maintain healthy sleep cycles*
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract possible. Our CBD oils include Charlotte’s Web premium hemp extract, carrier oil, and flavor. That’s it.
- USA Grown Hemp
- Approx. 17mg of CBD per 1mL serving
- Dropper included
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Charlotte’s Web products do not use additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. Instead we keep our CBD oil natural, the way nature intended.
- U.S. Hemp Authority Certified.
- Charlotte’s Web CBD oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of of beneficial compounds, including phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids.
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success. Take daily.
- Store at room temperature away from light.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will fill about halfway, but this indicates a “full dropper.” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper.)
- Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- Sensitive to flavors? Mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.